2 days from us $160/person
3 days from us $300/person
- Cruise Overview
- Cruise policy
- What’s Included?
We wish to inform you the best prices and no change compared with the low season ( May 1 to September 30) for Aphrodite Cruise You can select a date in low season to check prices - Low season 1 May to 30 Sep - High Season 01 Jan to 30 Apr & 01 Oct to 31 Dec).
In each peak and off-peak season , we have different promotions . Please contact us
- From 0 – 4 years old: Free of charge (share transfer seats & bed with adults)
- From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of adult rates if using extra bed at cabin
- Over 9 years older: 100% as adult rates
Cancellations only become effective once our sales office receives notification of cancellation IN WRITING to our email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual guests or group of guests with number of person lower than 6:
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- If cancelled before 1 days or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest with number of person larger than 6:
- If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest whose charters the boat
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
- Please note that the price is not included transfer service by bus. It is available and costs us $ 30 to us $ 45 per person. Passenger needs to inform us to use this service 1 day before departure.
- Surcharge 25% for Merry Christmas, New Year's Eve and Chinese Lunar Year
- Registration is required. Guest must contact with us 1 day before to supply passport’s information as: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry… otherwise, guest will get introduction about the method to check in, policies…. we will not responsible for any extra charge in case of late, missing. All of above cases are considered as no-show (not arrival).
- Please note that the time may be changed depending on the policies of Halong bay management or weather permission. We will inform you before getting on the cruise.
- For using the transfer service only: Daily shuttle bus departs from Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.00 – 8.30am, arriving Halong Bay at 12.00 – 12.30pm)
You will cruise to the far side of Ha Long bay in luxury and comfort, an area that’s not yet on tourist’s radar. You venture off the beaten track, kayaking to visit floating fish farm and house to experience the daily life of local. There is plenty of time for nature lovers to discover many secluded beaches, lagoons and caves.
- Visit Halong Bay, enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays.
- Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board.
- Visit Amazing Cave, TiTov Island and Swimming Area.
- Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset
- Fishing and dancing at night with your hubby & your friends.
- Amazing day Kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Bay
- Enjoy great buffet breakfast and great massage service on boat
08:00am : We pick u up from your hotel in Hanoi and take you to Halong Bay.
12.30 – 12.45 pm: On arrival at the pier of Tuan Chau Island, you will meet the Aphrodite team and crew, and you will be privately driven by our tender boat to our well-designed and well-equipped Aphrodite Junk. A welcome drink is waiting for you on the third deck, in our charming panoramic restaurant. You will be given a short speech introducing the vessel’s facilities and services, as well as safety instructions. After the check in, take time for yourself. Enjoy the view while the cruise heads straight to the South, and makes its way along Cat Ba National Park, away from other tourist Junks.13.15 pm : Lunch will be at the panoramic restaurant on the third deck.15.45 pm: The cruise will reach the village of Cua Van. Get an insight of the local life, strolling aboard a sampan boat, around a typical Halong bay fishing village. Cua Van is a stand out example of community-based and sustainable tourism in Halong bay. The excursion includes a visit to the school, to a fish farm and to the local fishing museum.
There is an option of 1 hour kayaking around Cua Van Fishing village instead of the sampan stroll.16.45 pm: Back onboard the Aphrodite vessel, you will have time to relax, enjoy the spa and massage service and/or the Happy Hour at the bar. The cruise will now head to the moorage area, near Coconut Beach Island.19.15 pm: A scrumptious dinner will be served in the Fine Dining room. The main courses will be prepared before your eyes. You are also given the possibility to have dinner served on your private balcony.20.45 pm till late: Squid fishing, Board games, and stories, tales and legends at the Top Deck Bar.
06.30 am: Begin the day mastering energy flows during a Tai Chi session, while the sun rises.07.00 am: Breakfast buffet will be served at the restaurant.08.00 am: Your local guide will take you to explore the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay with amazing stalagmite & stalactite formations. While onboard you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services.09.00 am: Back on the Aphrodite Junk, it will be time to get prepared for the check out.
The cruise will head back to Tuan Chau pier.09.30 am: Check out time.10.00 am: Brunch will be served. Do not miss an opportunity for last minute photos.11.30 am: Transfer by van back to Hanoi. The trip ends at your hotel at 16h00.
FOR 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
The most beautiful of all the goddesses was Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. She was often called the “sea-born” goddess, because she was formed one evening from the foam of the crystal waters of Paphos in the fragrant island of Cyprus, where its waves beat upon a rocky shore…
Aphrodite Cruise - Fulfill your fantasy life! Aphrodite Supreme Cruise is the result of a subtle combination between the quintessential definition of traditional shipbuilding and modern western comfort. The Cruise has 17 luxury rooms; each room is fully equipped with contemporary amenities and sophisticated traditional oriental style decorations.
|17 m2||Double bed/ Twin Bed||NO|
|Luxury Balcony Cabin||17 m2||Queen bed/ Twin Bed||NO|
|Family Suite Cabin||22 m2||King size Bed||Yes|
|Terrace Suite Cabin||20 m2||King size Bed||Yes|
Aphrodite Cruises offers a choice of dining venues to suit your mood of the moment, and nearly all are open-seating, inviting you to dine where, when and with whom you wish. Choose the sophisticated fine dining ambiance of The Restaurant.
you will have time to relax, enjoy the spa and massage service and/or the Happy Hour at the bar. The cruise will now head to the moorage area.
GENERAL OF APHRODITE CRUISE
|Reception||♦ Gymnasium||Rowing boat||Conference|
|Security 24h||Safety box||Observatory||Newspagers and magazine|
|Tender for sightseeing||Doctor on call||Boutique library||Local wine|
SERVICES OF APHRODITE CRUISE
|Baby cot||Cabin services||Idd at reception||Restaurant|
|Fresh flower||Laundry service||Library||Bar|
|Beauty services and massage||Turndown service and daily presentsl||Boutique shop||Karaoke|
|Vietnamese Food and Seafood||International breakfast||Soft drinks and Cocktails||Seasonal fruits|
|Set menu||Western Food||Buffet lunch or dinner||Morning buffet brunch|
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
|Swimming||Fishing||Kayaking||Bamboo boat trip|
|Rocking and Climbing||
Singing and Dancing
|Cooking class||Taichi in the morning|
|Tours of caves||Dinner in Cave||Wooden Game||Tours of Floating Fishing village|