Hoang Gia port, Halong Bay (the cruise with 38 cabins)
2 days from us $170/person
3 days from us $335/person
- Cruise Overview
- Cruise policy
- What’s Included?
We wish to inform you the best prices and no change compared with the low season ( May 1 to September 30) for Emeraude Cruise You can select a date in low season to check prices - Low season 1 May to 30 Sep - High Season 01 Jan to 30 Apr & 01 Oct to 31 Dec).
In each peak and off-peak season , we have different promotions . Please contact us
- From 0 – 4 years old: Free of charge (share transfer seats & bed with adults)
- From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of adult rates if using extra bed at cabin
- Over 9 years older: 100% as adult rates
Cancellations only become effective once our sales office receives notification of cancellation IN WRITING to our email:email@example.com
For individual guests or group of guests with number of person lower than 6:
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- If cancelled before 1 days or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest with number of person larger than 6:
- If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest whose charters the boat
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
- Please note that the price is not included transfer service by bus. It is available and costs us $ 30 to us $ 45 per person. Passenger needs to inform us to use this service 1 day before departure.
- Surcharge 25% for Merry Christmas, New Year's Eve and Chinese Lunar Year
- Registration is required. Guest must contact with us 1 day before to supply passport’s information as: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry… otherwise, guest will get introduction about the method to check in, policies…. we will not responsible for any extra charge in case of late, missing. All of above cases are considered as no-show (not arrival).
- Please note that the time may be changed depending on the policies of Halong bay management or weather permission. We will inform you before getting on the cruise.
- For using the transfer service only: Daily shuttle bus departs from Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.00 – 8.30am, arriving Halong Bay at 12.00 – 12.30pm)
- Visit Halong Bay, enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays.
- Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board.
- Visit Amazing Cave, TiTov Island and Swimming area, floating villages.
- Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset on the cruise sundeck
- Fishing and dancing at night with your hubby & your friends.
- Kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Bay
- Enjoy drinks on the sundeck or massage services on boat.
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
- We depart from the capital at 8 :10am for Halong Bay approximately three hours away by Private Car. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Halong Bay 12:00pm
- 12:15: Welcome by Emeraude staff and embark with the shuttle boat for short transfer (approximately 5 minutes) to the Emeraude. Welcome cocktail and check-in on board the Emeraude
- 13.00-16.00: Cruise on the Emeraude on Halong Bay passing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc mountains and a floating village. Vietnamese buffet lunch is served in the Emeraude restaurant from 13.00-14.30. Followed by an excursion to Sungsot Grotto (Grotto of Surprises) with optional guide to the grotto. En-route, enjoy the view from the sun deck, or relax for professional massage (this optional service is not include in our quote). Continue cruising on Halong bay.
- 16.00-18.30: Anchor near Trinh Nu & Hang Trong caves. Swimming, Kayaking if weather permitted (Kayaking is optional, so not included in our service)
- 19.00-21.00: Vietnamese buffet dinner is served in the Emeraude dinning room. The Emeraude anchored between breathtaking Trinh Nu and Hang Trong Cave.
- Accommodation and overnight on board.
- 23.00 End of program for day one
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 07.00: Attend in a Tai chi course to relax yourself in the early morning of Orient or wake up early to see Sunrise.
- 07.00-09.00: The Emeraude sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay heading for Halong city, it is your time to take breakfast with European buffet breakfast at the Emeraude restaurant.
- 09.00-09.30: Check out of cabin.
- 09.30-10.00: Transfer by shuttle boat to Emeraude Pier. Pick-up by our car. Drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 2.00pm. The Trip ends at your hotel or transfer to airport (Upon request!).
FOR 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
Halong Emeraude Cruise offers daily overnight cruise service on board a luxurious replica steamer with 38 cabins meticulously designed to evoke the nostalgic charm of colonial Indochina.In 1910 a paddle steamer called the Emeraude was offering unforgettable cruises in Halong Bay for visitors to what was then French Indochina. The Emeraude was part of a flotilla owned by the Roque family who had left Bordeaux in 1858 in search of adventure and fortune. Over a period of more than 50 years they found both. After several ups and downs including successful trading and timber businesses near bankruptcy and being taken hostage by pirates the Roque brothers built Emeraude Perle Saphir Rubis and Onyx to ferry passengers and freight along the waterways of Indochina and cruise on magnificent Halong Bay.
Launched in early 2003, Emeraude Cruise quickly became one of Halong Bay’s pride cruises. It provides 37 luxury cabins with air conditioning, electricity and other high quality amenities as an upscale hotel room.
|14 m2||Double bed/ Twin Bed||NO|
|Deluxe Cabin||15 m2||Double bed/ Twin Bed||NO|
|Suite Cabin||25 m2||King size Bed||Yes|
Dining on the Emeraude reflects the ambitions and aspirations of the vessel itself. Vietnamese ingredients, enhanced by European culinary traditions, create a culinary experience without peer on Halong Bay.
Throughout your cruise, bars in the dining room and on the sundeck ensure satisfaction for every thirst. A lengthy wine list caters to all tastes. Cocktails beg to be drunk on the deck at sunset as canapés are served. For beer drinkers there is a range of international and local brews. Alternatively enjoy a coffee served hot or iced depending on the climate. A pot of green tea adds an additional authentic touch. Relax, we'll bring it to your table.
EMERAUDE CRUISE FACILITIES
GENERAL OF EMERAUDE CRUISE
|Security 24h||Safety box||Observatory||Newspagers and magazine|
|Tender for sightseeing||Doctor on call||Boutique library||Local wine|
SERVICES OF EMERAUDE CRUISE
|Baby cot||Cabin services||Idd at reception||Restaurant|
|Fresh flower||Laundry service||Library||Bar|
|Beauty services and massage||Turndown service and daily presentsl||Boutique shop||Karaoke|
|Vietnamese Food and Seafood||International breakfast||Soft drinks and Cocktails||Seasonal fruits|
|Set menu||Western Food||Buffet lunch or dinner||Morning buffet brunch|
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
|Swimming||Fishing||Kayaking||♦ Bamboo boat trip|
|♦ Rocking and Climbing||
Singing and Dancing
|Cooking class||Taichi in the morning|
|Tours of caves||♦ Dinner in Cave||Wooden Game||Tours of Floating Fishing village|
|Movie nights||♦ Cycling||Snorkeling|
|Guide:||English Speaking Guide or Request|
|Cancellation / Prepayment:||More than 20 days : No cancellation charge|
Children and Extra beds: 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum 02 adult Children under 6 years