Signature Halong Cruise
2 days from us $208/person
3 days from us $303/person
- Cruise Overview
- Cruise policy
- What’s Included?
We wish to inform you the best prices and no change compared with the low season ( May 1 to September 30) for Signature Halong Cruise You can select a date in low season to check prices - Low season 1 May to 30 Sep - High Season 01 Jan to 30 Apr & 01 Oct to 31 Dec).
In each peak and off-peak season , we have different promotions . Please contact us
From 0 – 4 years old: Free of charge (share transfer seats & bed with adults)
- From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of adult rates if using extra bed at cabin
- Over 9 years older: 100% as adult rates
Cancellations only become effective once our sales office receives notification of cancellation IN WRITING to our email:email@example.com
For individual guests or group of guests with number of person lower than 6:
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- If cancelled before 1 days or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest with number of person larger than 6:
- If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest whose charters the boat
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
- Please note that the price is not included transfer service by bus. It is available and costs us $ 30 to us $ 45 per person. Passenger needs to inform us to use this service 1 day before departure.
- Surcharge 25% for Merry Christmas, New Year's Eve and Chinese Lunar Year
- Registration is required. Guest must contact with us 1 day before to supply passport’s information as: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry… otherwise, guest will get introduction about the method to check in, policies…. we will not responsible for any extra charge in case of late, missing. All of above cases are considered as no-show (not arrival).
- Please note that the time may be changed depending on the policies of Halong bay management or weather permission. We will inform you before getting on the cruise.
- For using the transfer service only: Daily shuttle bus departs from Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.00 – 8.30am, arriving Halong Bay at 12.00 – 12.30pm)
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay & Halong Bay, enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bay.
- Stay at Luxurious cabins & enjoy massage service as well as fantastic cocktails
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains.
- Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Visit Floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
- Join in cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early Taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee during your whole stay.
- Enjoy incredible food, seafood and buffet on board
DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (Lunch/ Dinner)
07:30 – 08:00: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
12:30: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
DAY 2: Thien Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
- 06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- 07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
- 7:30 – 8:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
- 09:30: check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 12:00-12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
FOR 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
Signature Cruise Halong is fast becoming one of the most sought after cruising experiences on the Gulf of Tonkin. Being hailed as one of the largest vessels in the area, we also offer some of the largest suites and best facilities. Our main concern onboard our cruises are the safety of our passengers and the threat to the surrounding environment. We also support the local community through offering jobs to local staff and supporting the local community to our highest capacity.
Cruise Halong Bay with Signature Halong Cruise – the 5 star luxury Cruise, we commit to bring you the experiencing you expected.
|26 m2||Double bed/ Twin Bed||No|
|Senior Suite Cabin||28 m2||Double bed/ Twin Bed||No|
|Exclusive Family Suite||32 m2||King size Bed + Sing Bed||Yes|
|Elite Family Suite Cabin||45 m2||2 Double Bed||Yes|
Experience fine dining in our prestigious restaurant located on the top deck of Signature Halong Cruise. With a seating capacity of up to 40 passengers, the restaurant offers air conditioned comfort with surround views of the incredible scenery. Adjoining our restaurant are large outdoor terraces for those passengers who prefer outdoor dining
Situated on our Rooftop Sun Terrace, the Signature Halong cruise bar is the ideal place to relax after a day of sightseeing. Our fully stocked bar has a broad range of International and Vietnamese alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages on offer. The selection of cocktails and mocktails are sure to please you.
GENERAL OF SIGNATURE HALONG CRUISE
|Reception||♦ Gymnasium||Rowing boat||Conference|
|Security 24h||Safety box||Observatory||Newspagers and magazine|
|Tender for sightseeing||Doctor on call||Boutique library||♦Local wine|
SERVICES OF SIGNATURE CRUISE
|Baby cot||Cabin services||Idd at reception||Restaurant|
|Fresh flower||Laundry service||Library||Bar|
|Beauty services and massage||Turndown service and daily presentsl||Boutique shop||Seasonal fruits|
|Vietnamese Food and Seafood||International breakfast||Soft drinks and Cocktails||BBQ Beach|
|Set menu||Western Food||Buffet lunch or dinner||Morning buffet brunch|
|Swimming||Fishing||Kayaking||Bamboo boat trip|
|♦ Rocking and Climbing||
Singing and Dancing
|Cooking class||Taichi in the morning|
|Tours of caves||♦ Dinner in Cave||Wooden Game||Floating Fishing village|