Victory Star Cuise
2 days from us $160/person
3 days from us $250/person
- Cruise Overview
- Cruise policy
- What’s Included?
We wish to inform you the best prices and no change compared with the low season ( May 1 to September 30) for Victory Start Cruise You can select a date in low season to check prices - Low season 1 May to 30 Sep - High Season 01 Jan to 30 Apr & 01 Oct to 31 Dec).
In each peak and off-peak season , we have different promotions . Please contact us
From 0 – 4 years old: Free of charge (share transfer seats & bed with adults)
- From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of adult rates if using extra bed at cabin
- Over 9 years older: 100% as adult rates
Cancellations only become effective once our sales office receives notification of cancellation IN WRITING to our email:email@example.com
For individual guests or group of guests with number of person lower than 6:
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- If cancelled before 1 days or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest with number of person larger than 6:
- If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
For group of guest whose charters the boat
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total will be charged
- Later or No – Show, the total of reservation will be full charged
- Please note that the price is not included transfer service by bus. It is available and costs us $ 30 to us $ 45 per person. Passenger needs to inform us to use this service 1 day before departure.
- Surcharge 25% for Merry Christmas, New Year's Eve and Chinese Lunar Year
- Registration is required. Guest must contact with us 1 day before to supply passport’s information as: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry… otherwise, guest will get introduction about the method to check in, policies…. we will not responsible for any extra charge in case of late, missing. All of above cases are considered as no-show (not arrival).
- Please note that the time may be changed depending on the policies of Halong bay management or weather permission. We will inform you before getting on the cruise.
- For using the transfer service only: Daily shuttle bus departs from Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.00 – 8.30am, arriving Halong Bay at 12.00 – 12.30pm)
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay, enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays.
- Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board.
- Visit Amazing Cave, TiTov Island and Swimming Area.
- Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset
- Fishing and dancing at night with your hubby & your friends.
- Kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Bay
DAY 1: HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY
- 08:00: We pick u up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer you to Halong Bay by modern minivan.
- 11.30 – 12.15 : Arrival at Hon Gai international Pier and welcome at Victory cafe
- 12.15 : Transfer to cruise ship, Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins - Departure to Halong Bay
- 13.00 : Savor a delicious Vietnamese set lunch as Victory Star heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets .
- 15.00: Transfer from Victory Star Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village (1hour) Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume.
- It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
- 16.00: Return to Victory Star Cruise for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the boat. Option on board activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc..
- 17.00: Continue cruising through the bay
- 18.00: Anchorage for overnight at Ho Dong Tien
- 18.30: Cooking show
- 19.30: Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
- 21.00: Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, Happy Hour available or night time fishing
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- 06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class
- 07.00: Light breakast. Victory Star weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 08.00: Arrive at Sung Sot grotto. Explore the most famous grotto of Halong Bay
- 09.30: Check-out cabins– Luggage collection
- 10.00: Having international buffet brunch served and settle bills while cruising through the bay to the pier.
- 10.30: Arrival at the pier. Time to say Goodbye. And our modern minivan takes u back to Hanoi around 5pm.
FOR 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
The Victory Start Cruise presents two cruises with 24 and 32 cabins, which are all designed with luxury interior, full amenities and topped up with high quality services.
Taking a rest in the bay of Wonders, relaxing on the crystal blue ocean or charming white sand beaches, you will soon forget all the pressure and enjoy your journey to the land of pleasure: wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, peaceful atmosphere. This will sure be a unforgettable vacation for your partner
Double bed/ Twin Bed
or Double bed + Single bed
|Junior Suite Cabin||26 m2||Queen bed/ Twin Bed||No|
|President Cabin||32 m2||King size Bed||No|
At the restaurant on Victory Star Cruise, both international dishes and Vietnamese food are available. Tourists can taste and enjoy delicious flavors from all over the world. You can also sit at the bar counter for some cocktails, wines or beer and chat with our friendly staves.
After dinner, you can enjoy karaoke, cocktails or wine at the bar.
HALONG VICTORY STAR CRUISE FACILITIES
GENERAL OF VICTORY STAR CRUISE
|Security 24h||Safety box||Observatory||Newspagers and magazine|
|Tender for sightseeing||Doctor on call||Boutique library||♦Local wine|
SERVICES OF VICTORY STAR CRUISE
|Baby cot||Cabin services||Idd at reception||Restaurant|
|Fresh flower||Laundry service||Library||Bar|
|Beauty services and massage||Turndown service & presentsl||Boutique shop||Seasonal fruits|
|Vietnamese Food and Seafood||International breakfast||Soft drinks and Cocktails||♦ BBQ Beach|
|Set menu||Western Food||Buffet lunch or dinner||Morning buffet brunch|
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
|Swimming||Fishing||Kayaking||♦ Bamboo boat trip|
|♦ Rocking and Climbing||
Singing and Dancing
|Cooking class||Taichi in the morning|
|Tours of caves||♦ Dinner in Cave||Wooden Game||Tours of Floating Fishing village|
|Movie nights||♦ Biking in Cat Ba||Snorkeling|