Sapa 3 days – 2 nights Bac Ha Market @150$
Price From: 150 USD - By Bus
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L,D)
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
- 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
- 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
- Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
- 16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities
- Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
- 7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms
- 8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai Village to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
- 11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
- 12.00 – the Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
- 7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
- Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
- 14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in Border gate city.(Do not come back Sapa town)
- 16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
- 21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch